Less Reality in Virtuality than Virtuality in Virtuality

When I'm looking around myself. People holding their mobile devices in their hands. Looking, and spending a load of time in the day in a virtual place, I'm starting to put myself some questions. What will they memorize?

Heading not to much forward... Let me explain a few things first. I read an essay of Henri Bergson, who was a french philosopher in the beginning of the 20th century. He wrote a lot about perception.
How people getting an awareness of reality and for themselves and what it means to have it. He got a very special way of looking into our consciousness. He was the opinion that we have a lot of images in us, to recall perceived situations to orient ourselves in the daily world. These images are pictures of our reality, in our head they get "virtualized". So now in our head we are dealing with perceived reality, but not reality itself but virtuality. So now... if we perceive more virtual content, like the internets content, out of a room which doesn't exist. We create in our head a virtuality out of virtuality. Less than reality.

Interesting point, huh?

A step further... I'm just thinking about a few things.

Take this as a thought to handle with, along your day, if you are a "not-so-much" inspired mind.

PS: 3 random numbered, virtual "me's".






Kommentare

Beliebte Posts