What shall I... do?

Good evening folks!

Hm... long time gone since the last time. I tried to post a random number every day huh?
Sorry for disappointing. But I was a busy guy since my last post.

I also hope you enjoyed my last video about the adventure of the small glitch. :-)

I am working this time on something more specific. Not as glitchy as the last time.
I'm learning programming with Processing... this time seriously! ;-)

With great thanks to Daniel Shiffman! He really is into the Processing community and teaches us a lot.

I just ordered his book. And I can't wait for it.
So interested in some new pictures?
See how easy it is to make some funny stuff:


I'm looking forward to do my next animation film with self-generated 3D Stuff.

Yours,

Ben

RANDOM NUMBER OF TODAY: 285738519051353571395756


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts