Again too late...

I came back from Iceland today. The nature and the people were really inspiring. I did swear to myself to keep the good mood, when I go back to Germany. But I find myself with a small feeling of distraction.

Since a few days, I have been watching interviews and videos about electronic artists, as always, to inspire me. Lately I discovered the Border Community around James Holden. And I got to know that their music has been quite similar to mine (see the youtube video aside).
Also in the technic and the creation of things. Which is fun to me. Because now I finally found the musical connection to somebody.

But then I saw the date they started being popular and I distract again.

Random Number of today: 0 because I am just to annoyed by random shit.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts