2015 might be our year

Hello everybody :)


and welcome to the new year with Ben Haviour. I'll keep on blogging from time to time, as soon I get a little time gap.

Since my last post many things happened and a lot of decisions were done. As some of you already recognized I set up a music label with two friends of mine.
Sascha Mirtschin alias The Ambient Noise and Christian Rätzer alias Herzen joined me to get the organization done.

It's called Big Bricks Music! Here you can read anything about it: http://bigbricksmusic.de
And here we are at Facebook: fb.com/big.bricks.music

We got another 2 artists on boat: joe hawkim, who just released his first EP on Big Bricks Music,
and soundslikekathi, whose first EP will be release soon.

Oh... and of course I also released my first EP too. :) Have a look here: https://benhaviour.bandcamp.com.

AND! ... We are planning a tour. ;-)

Cities which are fix are:

  • Hamburg
  • Dresden
  • Chemnitz
  • Mittweida
  • Weimar

We are looking forward to see you there.

sincerely,

Ben

random number: 467445200919002544764

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts