Things getting real

Watching, Buidling, Watching, ...



As I decided to build my own garden of trees. I had no idea how much things I got to know about electronics. The whole thing grows step by step. Today I just finished another experiment. I was confused about starting to work with electronics, but in the end it worked. Somehow. I got to thank many people, for helping me out with their knowledge, about electro-technical stuff.

My first idea was to control the branches with a stepperMotor, but the motors I found, were to weak to lift even the little ones. And also any organic visual programmed motion, could not work. To stabelize everything I used a metal-spring. The then just kicks in, for one step. And the branches begin to swing.



The next step then was to reduce the setup. Finally with the springs, I already have the organic movement. So I am trying to use Solenoids to pick the springs, like a guitar string.



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts